Face Forward | Spring Skincare
With the temperatures getting warmer and me feeling more comfortable in my own skin, I’ve decided to go out with more makeup free ‘bare faced’ looks for spring and summer. If you’re having trouble with your skin or want to check out some new products, keep reading to see some of my Spring Picks for a flawless face!
- Beaded Eye Mask (Similar): This mask has saved me from really looking like I literally woke up on the wrong side of the bed. It can be used heated or cold. I like to stick it in the freezer overnight and use it when it’s cold to de-puff in the mornings.
- Microdermabrasion Disk (Similar): This terry-cloth disk is great for giving a deep cleaning facial or scrubbing off makeup.
- Garnier Anti-Puff Eye Roller: I’ve only had this Garnier Eye Roller for a few weeks and I can already see a difference. I usually put this on right after the cool beaded mask treatment and this duo combats my dark circles like no other.
- Charcoal Sugar Scrub: If you have oily skin, anything charcoal based is great for sucking up the oil and leaving your face smooth and pretty much oil free. Put this on all over your face and let it sit for about 5 minutes before doing a 1-minute scrub and warm water wash off.
- Mint Julep Masque: I do this mask about once a week and I love how it makes my skin look and feel brand new. The mint also leaves a nice ~tingling~ effect before and after you apply.
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream: I can’t really put my finger on it, but I do think my skin has gotten more ~radiant~ since I’ve been using it. The cream doesn’t leave a greasy or sticky residue and though the container is small, don’t be fooled by the size. You don’t need to use much at one time! Just a penny or even dime size every night before bed should do the trick.
BONUS PRODUCT | Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream: I bought a jar of this my sophomore year in college and it lasted FOREVER – a little definitely goes a long way with this one. More on the thicker side, this cream is non-irritating and will keep your skin moisturized for a really long time. I sometimes combine this with some foundation, kind of like a homemade BB cream, for light and moisturized all day coverage.
What are some of your favorite skin care products? Please share!