New Year, Who Dis?
Every year I come up with an unattainable list of new year resolutions...and every year I fail. Miserably. Like, within the first 2 weeks. This year will be different I swear! 2015 started off promising but somewhere between Jan 1 and Dec I just kind of fell off. Not this year y'all! I've made a very practical list of things I want to accomplish this year. Some of them are:
- Wake up and be at the gym 6AM: This one hurts. I already wake up at 6AM but being somewhere for that time is completely different.
- Work out and make healthier choices: I'm sure this one is on everyone's list but it's amazing how much better you feel by just eating right. And I've been eating waaaaaaay too much Chic-Fila lately.
- Do more photo shoots just for fun: There's no pressure, no expectation, and no criteria. Just good vibes and good pictures.
- Do a photo series: Kind of goes hand in hand with the prior one, but I've got some really cool ideas for a photo series that I want to see come into fruition.
- Learn something new: Sewing, a language, drawing, a new program, a skill. Anything. Never stop learning, especially after you graduate.
- Take off my makeup before bed: A very bad habit that needs to stop ASAP. I have tons of makeup wipes and face washes so there's really no excuse other than pure laziness...smh.
- Develop a skin regimen and stick to it: I started 2015 with a pretty solid skin regimen and it was going really well! Then, I stopped doing to it. MISTAKE. Self-care is important, especially as you get older!
- Budget my finances: It's time to be a REAL adult. I'm really trying to be on my #TypeA flow with this, but budgeting is something I've always wanted to master. Plus I have a lot of trips and traveling to do this year - gotta cut up the credit cards!
What are some of your new year resolutions?